Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,

Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,
You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Star Wars Challenge Day 29

Okay, so I am almost finished with this Challenge (NOOOOO!) and since today is Day 29 the topic is "Best Personal Star Wars memory."
Well, I have a few, so here goes.

Getting Revenge of the Sith for Christmas. My sister and I screamed with joy when we got it :).

Watching A New Hope for the first time. It was an amazing experience, since I was just nine a the time; the film just seemed so AWESOME!!! It still is :).

I also enjoyed watching Revenge of the Sith on a projector at my church; the lights were off, I was wrapped in a blanket and I got to watch my favorite movie on a large screen; it was awesome.

Watching movies with other fans was fun; especially when we screamed at Anakin not to turn to the darkside and whacking Sidious with our plastic lightsaber.

I also LOVE play-acting Star Wars, making action figure films with my sister, and writing Star Wars stories. :)

And I really like my new Jedi gear (Cloak and Tunic)

Also, I plan on going to Celebration VI this next summer, so THAT will be so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment