Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,

Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,
You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Hope everyone has a good day!
If you celebrate another holiday I wish you happy returns and hope it's a good one as well. And if you don't celebrate at all I hope you have a good day.
Happy Life Day and May the Force be with you! :)





Here is a song I am singing at church this morning(the difference is I'm singing it as a solo and these people are singing it in a group and they're singing it slightly wrong). If I can post me singing it on here later. :)
Well, have a good day, hope you enjoy your presents, and May the Force be with you! :)

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Shena!!! I hope you are having a wonderful day!

    That's a nice song! I'd love to hear you sing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Arda and Merry Christmas! Hope your day is wonderful too :).

    I'll see if I can have a video of me singing the song uploaded soon- I can probably do it some time this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas!!
    May your day be full of joy and cheer,
    and may you have a promising new year! :)
    LOVE to hear you sing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Voronda and thank you! :)
    Hope you have a good day and a good year.
    Hopefully I'll be able to upload me singing the song this week :)

    ReplyDelete