Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,

Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,
You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Star Wars Challenge Day 23

Today is Day 23 and the subject is "Something you wished was different"

Well, the main thing is Satine and Taria-I HATE them and I don't think they are canon, but I'll be talking about them tomorrow so I won't go on.


Something I wished was different is this- when Anakin tells Mace that Palpatine is Darth Sidious. In the adult novelization it was much more dramatic and Anakin is a lot more upset- he collapses into the door frame, asking for Obi-Wan and Mace has to help him to a chair. Mace seemed a lot more concerned about Anakin and I liked how upset Anakin was. So, in other words, I wished the scene has played out more like it did in the book.


I wish there had been a bit more of Obi-Wan and Anakin interactions in the films- particularly in The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones. I know the films are only approximately two hours long so they fit in as much as the could- and anyway, what is the EU and fanfiction for :)

I also don't want Darth Maul coming back! >:(
I could write other things but I am trying to not focus on the negative so I'll stop here :)

6 comments:

  1. i don't like satine, either. i think they needed to create some kind for obi like ani did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :). Glad to meet someone else who doesn't like Satine- it doesn't happen all that often .:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know what u mean. have u heard of obi/sabe' pairings ever? here's a site that explains it: http://sobifans.net/index.html & http://dramatic-personae.net/sobiwan/

    i think these two are a better pairing. that's just me anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I've heard of that pairing before(I saw some videos on youtube that were about that pairing).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must read the novelization.

    Kind of agree about Darth Maul. I hope they handle it well, and it would be nice if Obi-Wan could kill him again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I hope so too. If they have to bring him back Obi-Wan should be the one to take him out.
    Oh yes, you have to read the novelization. It's amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete