Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,

Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,
You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Christmas! :)

Okay, so I've spent Christmas with both sides of my family as well as my immediate family so I thought I'd show you what I got and share some memories of the days :)



Okay, so on the 22nd and the 23rd we spent celebrated Christmas with my Dad's side of the family. We spent the time talking and playing Wii (I won at Wii sports Bowling, Baseball, golf) I got fifty dollars, Jedi Apprentice: The Shattered Peace, a cover for the steering wheel of my car, an apron, Reese's Peanute Butter cups, and M&Ms.:)



Here are the things I got in my stocking this year at my house. :)
Legacy of the Force: Betrayal
Clone Wars Adventures Trading Card Game
Pocket Posh Christmas Logic
lotion to put in my 'Jedi Pack' :)
Hot Chocolate packet
orange
Reese's Peanut Butter cups
Candy Canes




I had a really good Christmas at my house this year. We did have to wait to open presents since my sister and I had to sing at church that morning but we still had a load of fun opening our presents. :)
A Kindle Fire
Jedi Apprentice: The Ties That Bind
Jedi Apprentice: The Evil Experiment
Jedi Apprentice: The Dangerous Games
Revenge of the Sith by Matthew Stover
Rogue Planet by Greg Bear
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
Star Wars: Clone Wars Volume 1
Old Obi-Wan Kenobi action figure (It came with a Star Wars cup that you can see in the picture)
The old Clone Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi action figure (now I have all the Obi-Wan's!)
Attack of the Clones Anakin Skywalker action figure (now I have all the Anakin's!)
Obi-Wan Kenobi t-shirt (AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!)
Linkin Park: Minutes to Midnight CD
Linkin Park: Meteora CD




Here are some of the things I got in my stocking at Christmas with my mom's side of the family(I will talk about it below)
Music/piano mouse pad
cupcake bandaids
candy cane (that broke :( )
Throat spray for singers (Important if you have to sing and your throat feels weird)
snap on watch
M ornament
Hershey Santa bar
music themed socks
music pencil
emery board
Star Wars playing cards
notepad
computer keyboard duster brush
chap stick
Vanished: A Private novel by Kate Brian




So we spent Christmas at my mom's side of the family on the 26th, 27th, and the 28th(we left today). I had so much fun putting on a play with my cousins(two acts and very funny and action packed), spending time with family, and eating all the sweets there, especially the White Chocolate Fudge that was dyed green :)
Jedi Apprentice: The Day of Reckoning
Jedi Apprentice: The Fight for Truth
music themed umbrella
Freedom Call: Eternity CD
Star Wars bag
Music themed bag

So that's all for today. I'll be back tomorrow with my video of me singing and the next chapter of Aran Liander's tale. Till then have a good rest of your night/day and May the Force be with you....always :)
Shena Tokala

12 comments:

  1. Wow! You got a ton of awesome gifts! I absolutely love that Obi-Wan shirt...very cool.

    And that Star Wars tote has a VERY special place in my heart. Long story short, Jedi~Chick and I "met" because of that bag. And that bag is the reason why I'm on TLF. :D

    Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Cad Bane's chick! :)
    Cool that the Star Wars tote is how you met Jedi Chick and how you got on TLF :)
    Have a Happy New Year as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUPCAKE BANDAIDS???? Who invented this and WHERE do you buy them? 8D I love cupcakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! By the way, you have great taste in music, judging from your sidebar :)

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas!!!! :D Awesome pictures and it looks like you gota lot of beautiful gifts!!!

    And yes, CBC and I have a long story with that tote!!!! :D I love it, and it will forever hold a special place in my heart! <3

    Great post! I didn't even realize you had a blog Siri!! Following! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Bluesaber3 - My Nana got them from a magazine but I don't know the name. I wrote her a message and I'll tell you when I get a response. :)

    @ Stephanie - Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Jedi-Chick - Merry Christmas to you and thank you for your kind words! :) I really like the tote too, I'm definitely going to use it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm jealous. That's a word to describe it- even though Jedi don't use those words. :P I never get presents... because they don't celebrate Xmas here. :(
    The star wars gifts are awesome. staring at them made my eyes widen. I always wanted those books and every other thing about star wars. Oh well...
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry, Solace :( I wish you could have gotten some presents.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Blusaber3 - The magazine is called What On Earth. You can get information about it at 1-800-945-2552 or WHATONEARTHCATALOG.COM.
    Hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that tote!! XD and all the other ones too!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete