Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,

Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,
You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Book questions

1. Favorite childhood book?
Little House on the Prairie series, The Chronicles of Narnia, The Great Brain series and Running Out of Time.

2. What are you reading right now?
I just finished Coruscant Nights: Patterns of Force and I'm going to start on The Diary of Anne Frank (which I started on but never finished)

3. What books do you have on request at the library?
Darth Revan. I want it now!!!!

4. What do you currently have checked out at the library?
Coraline, Sabotaged, Gone, and Howard Zinn's History Comic (not sure what it's called)

5. Do you have an e-reader?
No, but I have a Kindle Fire

6. Do you prefer to read one book at a time, or several at once?
One at a time

7. Can you read on the bus?
Yes, but since I'm homeschooled I hardly ever ride buses.

8. Favorite place to read?
In bed, outside, on the couch, and in the car.

9. Do you ever dog-ear books?
No

10. Do you ever write in the margins of your books?
No

11. What makes you love a book?
Amazing writing, epic plot, awesome characters, action, and emotion.

12. What will inspire you to recommend a book?
When I think it's just so amazing that EVERYBODY ELSE SHOULD READ IT!!!!!!!

13. Favorite genre?
Science Fiction, Fantasy, action, and adventure.

14. How do you feel about giving bad/negative reviews?
Well, if it's not a good book I'll give it a bad review but I won't curse out of the author and all those who like it.

15. Favorite Poet?
Robert Frost, Emily Dickinson, and e.e cumming, I guess, I'm not much into poetry.

16. How many books do you usually have checked out of the library at any given time?
Depends. Anywhere from four to six now days since I'm so busy.

17. How often have you returned books to the library unread?
A lot....I hate doing it :p

18. Favorite fictional character?
Obi-Wan Kenobi, Siri Tachi, Anakin Skywalker, Qui-Gon Jinn, Frodo, Sam, Harry, Hermione, Ron, Peter, Edmond, Lucy, Jill, Eustace, Gregor, Katniss, Todd, Viola, Matt, Scarlet, Jamie, Scott, Pedro, Percy Jackson, Annabeth, Jack, Thorgil, Sabriel, Scout, Whie, Lyra, Peeta, Jaden, Khedryn, Relin, Johune, Ferus Olin, Ender, and the characters in my series.

19. Favorite fictional villain?
Darth Vader, Darth Zannah, the Mayor, Dooku, Palpatine, Voldemort, Sauron, and the one in my series >:)

20. Books I’m most likely to bring on vacation?
The ones I'm currently reading, a Jedi Apprentice/Quest book, Wild Space, Young Jedi Knights, ROTS novel, Harry Potter, or Shatterpoint.

21. The longest I’ve gone without reading. A week

22. Name a book that you could/would not finish.
Elsie Dinsmore. A whole load of drivel, in my opinion.

23. What distracts you easily when you’re reading?
The computer, music, movies playing, and cramped spaces(cramped with people, that is)

24. Favorite film adaptation of a novel?
Lord of the Rings trilogy, Harry Potter films, The Chronicles of Narnia, and Hugo. The Hunger Games also looks good.

25. Most disappointing film adaptation?
Percy Jackson maybe...? There was one but I can't think of it at the moment.

26. What would cause you to stop reading a book half-way through?
If it was way, way, WAY, too inappropriate

27. Do you like to keep your books organized?
Yes

28. Do you prefer to keep books or give them away once you’ve read them?
Keep them of course! I like to flip through books I like and re-read sections I like.

6 comments:

  1. I couldn't finish Elsie Dinsmore either. The name basically sums up my feelings. Who names a character "Dinsmore" with hope of awesomeness, anyway?

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, agreed. :) She was so annoying and way to angelic for an eight year old. And when she had to repent for getting angry(when she had every right to) I was thinkin "Oh, brother!" And after finishing the second chapter I thought "Forget it, the next book in my stack looks way better."

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many books!!!!! i can almost always read in the car but then i fall asleep. can't wait for the next fate of the jedi series book. i want to know more about ben and vestara. there the next supercouple i'm telling u. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! Now I'm getting intrigued by the series. I'll have to check them out soon :)

    ReplyDelete