Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,

Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,
You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you

Sunday, December 11, 2011

New things for my blog

I was thinking of doing some new things for my blog such has having a certain topic to write about each day. Here's what I was thinking

Monday- I'll post a song I like
Tuesday- I'll post writing tips(I'd started this but never finished. Now I can).
Thursday- A fanfiction about a young Jedi Padawan during the end of the Clone Wars and through Order 66. I will post a section each week and it will be written in diary format.
I will also post book reviews, surveys, other fanfictions I write, acting stuff, and other things.
What are some things you'd like to see on here?
Thanks,
Shena Tokala(Maegen) :)

4 comments:

  1. i'm going 2 do a fanfiction also. but i like using word and saving it as that. oh big problem. i love your new idea. my fan fic is a surprise. HUGS!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Aayla :).
    I'll look out for you fanfiction on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I'm looking forward to the writing tips and other things!

    ReplyDelete