Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,

Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,
You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you

Friday, December 9, 2011

Star Wars Challenge Day 28

It's Day 28 and the topic is "Favorite Darth Vader quote"
(ignites lightsaber) Okay, I'm ready to quote a Sith Lord, I'll just have to make sure he doesn't pop up and try Force-Choking me (Though I know how to block it).


"I find your lack of faith disturbing."

"No. I am your father."

"That name no longer has any more meaning for me!"
"It is too late for me, son. The Emperor will show you the true nature of the Force. He is your master now."

"Nothing can stop that now. Just for once...let me...look on you with my own eyes."
Oh great! Vader's here. Well, I have to go and fight him, so I'll leave you with a video.
May the Force be with you! (runs off to confront Vader).

No comments:

Post a Comment