Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,

Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,
You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you

Monday, December 12, 2011

Favorite Song Monday

Okay, so every Monday I will post a favorite song of mine on here.
The first one up with Duel of the Fates(original and remix) from the Star Wars films(particularly The Phantom Menace) P.S The music video for the Remix of Duel of the Fates is awesome! I recommend you watch it :)

Original


Remix


Hope you enjoy and have a good rest of your day! May the Force be with you! :)

3 comments:

  1. i love the songs:

    love theme (across the stars)
    meadow pinic

    all from ep. 2, i think. awesome idea. may the force be with u. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voronda - Thanks! :) That's cool, I've seen some of your song choices and I like them as well:)

    Aayla - Thanks! I like those songs too! Glad you like the idea and May the Force be with you as well! :)

    ReplyDelete