Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,

Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,
You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Star Wars Challenge Day 21

Day 21: "Favorite TESB moment"
Okay, this should be fun!
Interesting fact: TESB is the favorite film out of the saga for a lot of fans.



"No, I am you're father." "NOOOO!!" - Definetely a powerful scene. Unluckily, I already knew about this due to having watched Toy Story 2. However, it is a very well acted, dramatic scene and I can only imagine what it felt like to watch this scene for the first time and be totally caught of guard. Wow.

The scene where Han finds an injured, nearly froze, Luke in the snow is quite funny. Especially since Luke is mumbling "Ben! Dagobah system! Ben! Dagobah system!" while Han is cutting open his dead mount and putting Luke inside of it, commenting that is must smell even worse on the inside. Oh, and we get to see a non-Jedi use a lightsaber- Nice!

You know, when I first saw the Wampa that wanted to eat Luke, my first thought was- The Abominable Snow Man from Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer(well, I was nine after all). I like this scene since we see how Luke's powers have grown from the first film when he uses the Force to pull his lightsaber out of the ice below him.

Luke's duel with Darth Vader is very good and very dramatic. I really like it when their fighting in the carbonite freezing room and smoke is billowing around them and their blades glow ominously in the gloom.

When I first saw Luke on his hands, using the Force to life rocks and stack them, I was thinking "I want to do that!!!!" It shows the rigors of Jedi training and makes us wish we could become Jedi as well- which, or course, we can in our imaginations :).

I think it's really cool when Yoda lifts Luke's crashed X-Wing from the swamp after Luke 'tried' and failed. I remember when I first watched it, I really took Yoda's "Do, or do not. There is no try" to heart and applied it to my life. I still do.

When Luke first meets Yoda, the Jedi Master acts all silly and, quite frankly, crazy. It is very humerous to see Yoda eating Luke's food and banging R2D2 with a stick yelling "MINE! MINE!"

I also really like it when Rogue Two is looking for Luke and Han, who were thought to have been lost, and he finally finds them by the dead mount, Han waving to get their attention. It always makes me happy for some reason.
Well, that's all for today- have a good day and May the Force be with you!" :)

Here's a hilarious video for you're enjoyment. Very good :)

2 comments: