Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,

Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,
You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Star Wars Challenge Day 26

Day 26- NOOO I'm almost done! :(
Well anyway, the topic is "Favorite Obi-Wan Kenobi Quote"

YAAAY!! Obi-Wan! :) He has some of the coolest quotes!















Well, my favorite is-
"You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you."
- It's a very sad quote and it's even sadder because Obi-Wan is crying while he says it(which is something we don't see him do that often). Also, it is the only time I have heard him say "I love you," to someone, so that makes it even sadder- he lost all his chances and now it's too late. :(

Some other awesome quotes by him are-
"You were the Chosen One! It was said you would destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkess!"

"Goodbye old friend, and May the Force be with you."

"For Anakin, there is nothing more important than friendship. He is the most loyal man I've ever met—loyal beyond reason; in fact abstractions like peace don't mean much to him. He's loyal to people, not to principles. And he expects loyalty in return. He will stop at nothing to save me, for example, because he thinks I would do the same for him… because he knows I would do the same for him."

"You are strong and wise, Anakin, and I am very proud of you. I have trained you since you were a small boy. I have taught you everything I know. And you have become a far greater Jedi than I could ever hope to be."

"Send me to kill the Emperor. I will not kill Anakin."......."He is like my brother...I cannot do it."

"It can't be, it can't be! I can't watch any more! "

"The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together."

"The Force will be with you...always."

"He will not let me down. He never has."

"So uncivilized..."

"Only Sith deal in absolutes."

"Let her go, Anakin! Let...her...go!"

"Oh, just another boring day saving the Universe."

"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

"Unfortunately war tends to distort our point of view. If we sacrifice our code,even for victory,we may loose that which is most important,our honor"

"Master Yoda, I gave Qui-Gon my word. I will train Anakin. Even without the approval of the Council if I must."

"The Council has granted me permission to train you. You will be a Jedi....I promise."

"The way I see it, if we were not supposed to interfere, Ahsoka and I wouldn't be here in the first place!(turns to Ahsoka) Look after the ship, I'm going to find Anakin(gets on speeder and flies away)."

"You kill without thought or feeling. But I am not you"

"It's my new bathrobe."

"Don't call me clumsy."

"My Padawan. I would do anything for you. I would bear your burdens for you if I could. But I cannot. But I will help you.. I will always help you. I will not leave you. Things between us have not run smoothly lately. But you must never doubt my commitment to you."

"Not to worry, we are still flying half a ship"

"Its too late, jump!"

Sorry for having so many but he just has a lot of really good quotes!
Have a good day and May the Force be with you! :)
Oh, and here's an Obi-Wan themed video for you to enjoy. The song is "Hero" by Skillet.

9 comments:

  1. Nice! Do you know of a list of quotes by obiwan and which episodes they are from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yes, I do. Which ones would you like to know? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. u did an awesome job. i so wish the third ended differently but it would never had happened. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, glad you liked my post! :)
    I wish it had ended differently as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of them, haha, or more precisely the link to the list. ;-D
    I run an Obi-wan Kenobi FB page and these would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's a list of some of the quotes(some of the ones I have here are from the books and aren't really on the list. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Quote:Obi-Wan_Kenobi
    Hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, cool! I own an Obi-Wan FB page too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mine's his athlete page. ;-D

    Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're Welcome!
    Cool, I'm already a fan of your page :)

    ReplyDelete