Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,

Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,
You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you

Monday, January 30, 2012

Favorite Song Monday

Today's song is "Blow Me Away" by my favorite band "Breaking Benjamin." Some of you may know the song from the game "Halo 2"(which I have yet to play). It's an awesome song and it helps while writing a fight/battle scene in my books.
There is a little screamo, just so you know if aren't that big of a fan of it but it's really not that much.
Well, anyway, enjoy! :)



Here is a Star Wars tribute to the song which very awesome :) I think it fits well.



Hope you have a nice rest of your day and May the Force be with you! :D :)

4 comments:

  1. i don't know much about the band. could u tell me more about them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure :)
      They are originally from Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania and their style of music is rock/metal. The lead singer is Benjamin Burnley and the name came when he broke a microphone and the owner came on stage and said "I'd like to thank Benjamin for breaking my(insert curse here) microphone." The band is no longer touring due to Benjamin's illness :(.

      Delete
  2. Ooooh y'know i really like this favorite song Monday thing!!! Awesome star wars video! :D

    Wow he broke the microphone? ...how....?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Lee :). I love the Star Wars video too :)
      He broke the microphone because he was imitating singer/songwriter Kurt Cobain by whacking it with his arm during a number.

      Delete