Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,

Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,
You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!



Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! My family and I always have fun on this holiday. We always wear green, listen to Irish music, and celebrate our Irish heritage(we make oatmeal bread which is SO GOOD!!). :D


This picture was made for me last year by my younger sister for my Facebook profile picture :) I really love it since it's my favorite Jedi as a little Leprechaun; I love my Leprechaun Obi-Wan :)

Here are some of my favorite Irish songs









Hope you all enjoy this holiday :)
May the Force be with you...Always
Jedi Shena Tokala out ;)

10 comments:

  1. Happy St. Patrick's Day!! :D Love the first pic lol!

    I looove Irish music!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy St. Patrick's Day! Glad you liked the picture :)
      I love Irish music too, it's so pretty :)

      Delete
  2. Happy St. Patrick's Day, Shena! Hope you had a great day with your family! Great music! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy St. Patrick's day to you too, Arda! And thanks, it was great! :) Glad you enjoyed the music :)

      Delete
  3. happy st. patrick's day love the obiwan leprachan picture too cute heeh great post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too, jedigal :) Thank you, I love the picture too :) Glad you enjoyed the post :)

      Delete
  4. Happy St. Patrick's Day! My Irish Teacher was so elated! :D Personally, I don't rlly celebrate it tho :) I just used the time to find some new ideas for my fan-fic (it's already posted, by the way :D) Oh, and looking forward to urs, with more work and revised ideas it could be one of the best I've ever read :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy St. Patrick's Day! :D I'll will be reading your fanfiction soon :). Oh and don't worry, from here on out, it's going to start getting newer ideas; I just had to get to Order 66 and passed that. From here on out it is going to be very original.
      :)

      Delete
  5. Happy (late) St. Patrick's Day! :D The picture of Obi-Wan with the hat is really funny. :D My favorite Irish song is "Rocky road to Dublin" (I think it is Irish). :)

    -James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy St. Patrick's Day! :) Glad you like the picture :) I've never heard that song before, I'll have to listen to it sometime :D

      Delete