Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,

Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,
You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you

Thursday, March 1, 2012

From the holodiary of Aran Liander: Jedi Apprentice


981 AAR

We have just received news that Master Kenobi has bested General Grievous! I knew he could do it but I still worried for him. I can barely contain my excitement at the thought of the war ending. Now that the end is virtually here I can't quite believe it.
When I heard the news, my Master and I were walking away from the sparring room, our robes heavy with sweat, when a young Jedi Knight raced towards us.
“Have you heard?” he gasped at us, his face a radiant smile as he bowed in respect to us.
“What happened?” my Master asked after returning the inclination of his upper body.
“Master Kenobi has defeated Grievous!” I had felt as if the air had been knocked clean from my lunges. I couldn't believe. That was about five minutes ago and my mind is still spinning.
The war will be over and we can go back to being peacekeepers. The tension between the Council and the Chancellor will vanish and the darkness will fade....at least, I hope it will. The darkness, which I thought would have started to fade has fired up even stronger. The Sith Lord is still out there and I don't know how much a threat he poses to the galaxy. Will be continue the war or will he give up, at least for now, and slink back to the hell he arose from?
How can the Sith be this powerful? How can they poison even the very air on this planet and throughout the galaxy?
But I shouldn't be thinking about such things; this should be a relief-filled moment, not more obsessing over the dread all around me.
It's time for dinner. I'll be back later.


Something is wrong. Masters Windu, Kolar, Fisto, and Tiin have left under mysterious circumstances that I have to fathom and the Temple is under lock down. I'm not entirely sure why but the ever descending shroud has something to do with it.
My Master seems more on edge than I have ever seen him. He has made me sit on the bed in my room with my lightsaber while he paces the door before it, his muscles tense as he grips the lightsaber hilt.
Besides the mysterious events, it's too.....quiet. The very air seems to be holding it's breath, waiting for whatever is stalking us to attack. I'm sorry for my overly dramatic metaphors-they aren't very becoming to a Jedi- but I can't describe it any other way. Something is waiting outside the Temple walls for us and that something is coming...ever closer. I-
Wait..wait, something's wrong. I sense----
Death, there is death everywhere. I hear blasterfire, I hear screams, I-Oh Force, what is happening?

6 comments:

  1. Please check out my blog on the 9th of this month! I'll be posting something you might ne interested in!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though I knew what happened, you did a good job of writing everything :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my what a dilma. what's going 2 happen now? oh dear oh dear. may the force prevail. hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete