Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,

Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,
You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you

Monday, March 12, 2012

Favorite Song Monday

Sorry I'm late! Today's been kinda hectic, though I'm not sure why; all I've done is my school work(I'm homeschooled), piano, singing, and Taekwondo.
Anyway, onto my song choice. Today's song of choice is the song "Warriors" by Freedom Call. It's an AWESOME song and has a really fantasy feel to it(most of their songs do).
They are a German band and I really enjoy their music; this song is my favorite by them.



Here is a TOTALLY AWESOME Star Wars video that goes with the above song. It's really cool and I love watching it :). Though there is a lot of flashing and the clips bounce around; just a warning.


Hope you enjoy the rest of your day and May the Force be with you...Always
Jedi Shena Tokala out

6 comments:

  1. awesomeness!!!!! :) ur so good at this. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Aayla :) Glad you enjoyed it :)

      Delete
  2. I think I've heard that song somewhere before actually... I like how epic it is ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool :) Glad you liked it :) I agree, it's very epic :D

      Delete