Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,

Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,
You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you

Monday, March 19, 2012

Favorite Song Monday

Today's song will be "I'm Still Here" by The Goo Goo Dolls(I know, weird name, but they have good music). It's a really good song and I can easily relate to it :)



Here's a Star Wars related video that goes with the song. It's really, really good and is one of my favorites :) Enjoy :D



Here's another one I just found :)



Hope you enjoy the rest of your day and May the Force be with you...Always :)
Jedi Shena Tokala out

4 comments:

  1. Love the song! <3
    For the record that band title is disturbing >_< but I actually like several of their songs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the song :D :D Yeah, the band name is weird and the reason, I hear, is because they are trying to stand out to the public. And I agree, I love quite a few of their songs :)

      Delete
  2. very cool. never heard the song before but i like it. Great post. Love the videos God bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, glad you liked the song and video :D And glad you got to hear a new song :)

      Delete