Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,

Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,
You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

My Fourth Semester of College



I finished my fourth semester of college in May. It was the last one of my sophomore year and my first semester at my new university. Since this one is much closer, I was able to stay home and just drive to campus and back. I am thankful about this for a variety of reasons. Number 1, I don't have to deal with stupid housing or crappy roommates/I can stay at HOME and not have to pay as much. Number 2, I can get back to Taekwondo. I have gotten my red stripe thanks to being able to go consistently :)
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university="">
All A's again! :D <3 :="" nbsp="" p="">


Also, some more good news- there is a very good chance I'll be going to England next Spring! :D :D :D




Funny sign I made at the museum :)



Geology classroom.
One thing about my new school is that it is bigger and has larger class sizes. So that took some getting used to.




Play Analysis classroom



History class room. My favorite class. The picture is of Andrew Jackson before he died.<3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very="">



Tried to take a picture of a bird but I don't know how to zoom in on my phone :(
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very="">
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very="">During this semester, besides my classes (plus labs), I also worked on the crew of a show for around two weeks. I was on deck crew and I helped move props, handed them to actors, cleaned the stage, and I even subbed for the Assistant Stage Manager one night (and put away/got out the props). It bumped my hours up to 17 O_O. The kids were nice for the most part and I got to talk to various people, which was nice. I also read a Star Wars books backstage when I had nothing to do (there was lots of waiting), which was nice :) (It was "Shadow Games").



building
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very="">
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very="">In one of my classes, we watched films and discussed about how they portrayed gender, race, and sexuality. The films we watched were
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very="">King Kong
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very="">Broken Blossoms 
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very="">Gilda
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very="">Fort Apache 
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very="">Bridget Jones' Diary 
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very="">Tea & Sympathy 
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very="">Watermelon Woman 
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very="">The Jazz Singer 
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very="">Guess Who's Coming to Dinner 
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very="">Dear White People 
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very="">Little Big Man 
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very="">Smoke Signals
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very="">Chan Is Missing 
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very="">Flying Down to Rio 
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very="">Fast & Furious 4
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very="">
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very="">They were all pretty good films, but my favorite was definitely Smoke Signals. SOOOO GOOD! :D WATCH IT! 
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very="">


white flowers
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very="">
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very="">This semester was the semester of PAPER writing. I had to write 1 or 2 things a week and it was so O_O. I got good grades on most of them, but still O_O. I don't like writing essays!! :O I also had a lot of reading to do :p I even watched a movie for school (it was "Charlie Chan in London"). I also had these primary source things for History where I had to read a document/speech from various people in history and answer questions (had to do those every week). OH! And besides text books, I read two books for history. They were "12 Years A Slave" and "Coming of Age in Mississippi", both of which were good reads. And, of course, the film discussions online (had to do a certain amount).



pink flowers



pink flowers



white flowers



close ups



some more

<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very="">


I shall give Dean Winchester ALL the flowers! :D



I voted for the first time in a presidential primary :) I voted for Bernie Sanders <3 3="">
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very="">
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very="">
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very="">
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very="">
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very="">During the semester, I was also involved in a really fun thing, where we had to get a show put together in 24 hours (as an actor, I had less time than that, since half of that was getting the play written). I had to memorize my lines within several hours (and it was a pretty big script) and it was a lot of fun :) I had a good role, the skit I was in was one of my favorites that ended up being performed, and I thought it was cool that the kids playing my siblings and I all had a similar hair color (so we could totally be siblings). I hope to do it again, it was so much fun! :D 
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very="">
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very="">
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very="">
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very="">                          \
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very="">      Child in a prison war camp. I was the oldest of all the actors but I was the youngest sibling XD. 
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very="">
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very=""><3 nbsp="" p="">


Started making myself rice tomato soup. SO YUMMY! :D



I got a 100 on this :O And the teacher gave me a smiley face and he's the kind of teacher that NEVER DOES THAT.
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very=""><3 nbsp="" p="">
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very=""><3 nbsp="" p="">Thoughts on my Classes
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very=""><3 nbsp="" p="">
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very=""><3 nbsp="" p="">Geology + Geology Lab: This one was a fairly fun class and I enjoyed the textbook and learning new facts about the earth. It was a huge class, but I was one of the few kids to ever answer questions :p I was a bit disappointed that the labs were all online and filling out a book, since I was hoping to do some science experiments. But I did like that TA who led it and she seemed to like me as well. The tests were also very easy, which meant I had to study very little for them (but I don't have to study too much, anyway, so make you always study). Like, some of the questions could be on an elementary school quiz O_O Some of the kids were rude in class, though, since they were watching TV SHOWS while class was in session. Stop wasting your time and money, losers! The teacher and the TA had accents, but thankfully, I had heard a lot of these accents before, so it didn't take me long to figure out what they were saying most of the time. 
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very=""><3 nbsp="" p="">
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very=""><3 nbsp="" p="">Play Analysis: This was a tough class, but I really liked the teacher and it was fun. We read various plays over the course of the semester and wrote papers over them, analyzing them in different ways (as different people). My favorite, and the one I did the best on, was the film analysis one where I got 100 :D (I had a slide show AND a paper for that one). The plays we read were - "The Lion in Winter", "Amadeus", "Creating Claire", "Incorruptible" (which I had seen performed), "An Experiment with an Airpump", "Gidion's Knot", and "The Game's Afoot". I liked most of them :) The course made me appreciate plays more, which was nice :) And now I know a lot more about the industry. The teacher liked me, which was nice, and he told my mom he thought I could go in for a PH.D :O Not that I want to, but I am glad he thought so :) And he apologized if he thought he did something wrong, which was also nice, since so many people don't do that. I answered questions a lot in this class, as well. 
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very=""><3 nbsp="" p="">
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very=""><3 nbsp="" p="">Stage Management: This was a 4000 course and I was only a little baby sophomore, so I was a bit :O. But, thankfully, it wasn't all that hard, just a lot of homework and in-class assignments and a couple of critiques (we also had two LONG tests, that I got As on :D). I did well on most of it and learned a lot, though I learned that I definitely don't have the right mind and temperament to be a stage manager. Throughout the class, we followed the musical that was being performed and used it for our "show" that we were pretending to be the SM for; we had to go to rehearsal and make notes for certain homework assignments, like the rehearsal report and to take blocking notes (IT'S HARD, LET ME TELL YOU, BUT I CAN DO IT CAUSE I GOT AN A :D). At the end, we had to put everything we did in our class and put it into our promptbook. I got a 100 on it :O.
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very=""><3 nbsp="" p="">
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very=""><3 nbsp="" p="">American History: My favorite class :D I've always loved history, so I was very excited to take the college course. It wasn't as in-depth as other stuff I've done (my homeschooling curriculum spoiled me XD), but I still had a lot of fun and I learned some things. The teacher did a really good job teaching the course, especially since it was such a HUMONGOUS class :O She seemed to like a lot of my thoughts I did on the attendance sheets and I got a 100 on my second Midterm :D  I liked one of the TAs as well :) He was friendly to me and I even saw him at Red Lobster and he came over and said hi :) I enjoyed going through history and learning about everything, though I was disappointed that we skipped some stuff there towards the end (like, we didn't get anything about the 80s). Though, it was a little eerie hearing about 9/11 from someone who remembers it (I remember it a little, but I was five, so I don't remember everything, just the images on the TV and my sister and I yelling at our mom to turn it off) and remembers what the world was like before. Like, I was watching some videos of the second plane hitting and everyone was saying "this was on purpose". But, now that it happens much more often (and not just instances like the OKC bombing and 9/11), most people my age would expect it to be on purpose, and not an accident.
:( 
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very=""><3 nbsp="" p="">
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very=""><3 nbsp="" p="">Film Class on Race/Gender/Sexuality/etc + Lab (where we watched the movie): This class was fun for the most part. I enjoyed watching the films and discussing them, but sadly, my views on the films and representation tended to be different from my teacher's (I felt like we had different approaches to feminism; plus, I prefer everyday feminism, not the academic variety, for some reason). I also didn't like that we were reading a book by two white, straight dudes who obviously didn't quite get things (they were trying too hard. It would have sounded way better if a woman, a POC, an LGBTQA+ person, or a mix of these, had written it). Also, it was an interesting study in how men tend to challenge the teacher (though a lot parroted as well), while women tend to parrot what the teacher says (and public schoolers in general tend to parrot as well). And no one else tended to see where I was coming from EVEN THOUGH what I was saying was actually quite TRUE if you thought about it :P (and I don't overthink :p). But we did watch some really good films and I would definitely recommend quite a few of them (We got to watch indies, which was fun, since I haven't really watched any before). 
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very=""><3 nbsp="" p="">
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very=""><3 nbsp="" p="">Overall, the semester was pretty fun, but it was also very stressful and I was so happy once summer vacation came around. 
<3 a="" also="" and="" been="" better="" course="" debt="" definite="" department="" for="" has="" improvement.="" is="" it="" less="" me="" money="" much="" nice.="" of="" p="" s="" so="" that="" the="" theater="" university=""><3 :="" nbsp="" p=""><3 a="" andrew="" before="" died.="" he="" here="" is="" jackson="" nbsp="" of="" old="" p="" picture="" very=""><3 nbsp="" p="">

2 comments:

  1. Love all the pics of flowers, so pretty. :D And that's awesome about your stage management assignment with the smiley face, congrats on that! :D Your classes sound cool, and Play Analysis sounds like it went really well. :) Stage Management sounds like a lot of hard work, so major props (pun not intended) to you! Nice that you have a end to the stress now, and I hope you have a really good summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I thought they were too :D Thanks! :D Agreed, they were pretty cool! :) LOL XD Nice pun XD Thank you! :D

      Delete