Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,

Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,
You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

30 Day Challenge: Day 14



So today in the 30 Day Challenge I have to give you pictures of my five celebrity crushes.
THIS WILL BE FUN! :D

1: Jensen Ackles :O 










He's my cherry pie XD (okay, that was just cheesy)












Jensen is obviously my MAJOR one at the moment and I am in love with Dean Winchester soooo....yeah..... XD (photo spaaammm! XD).

2: Misha Collins









3: John Barrowman 



4: Aidan Turner






5: Ewan McGregor 



Bonus: Jared Padalecki 


Chris Hemsworth




Tom Hiddleston 




4 comments:

  1. Nice pictures!! :D :D :D That 4th pic of Misha is really cute, and Ewan <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D :D :D Agreed, it's so adorable :) Yes, love Ewan (don't have a crush on him anymore, but I'll always like him and love Obi-Wan Kenobi dearly <3).

      Delete
  2. All the actors are beautiful <3

    Misty Kasumi*

    ReplyDelete