Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,

Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,
You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you

Sunday, September 2, 2012

I'm back, my plans for posting, and the Blog Spotlight and Awesome Star Wars Blog Award

Hi everyone, I'm back from vacation!!! :D It was a complete and total blast, with CVI being the best part! How was everyone's summer? :D
So, my plans for posting are going to be this - I will post, each day, about my vacation as well as doing the 30 Day Once Upon A Time challenge since the show's second season will be premiering at the end of the month. But before I do that, I thought I'd post this to let you know as well as post an award I got while I was gone.






Rules:
1. Post the Rules and the picture
2. Link back to
and the person who gave you this award - Solace Utara at Prophets of the Force - http://prophetsoftheforce.blogspot.com/
and - http://www.blogger.com/profile/14384723142267852828
3. Answer the questions
4. Share your favorite Star Wars picture(s)
5. Give the award to one other Star Wars blogger that you like

Here are the Questions:

1. When did you see Star Wars for the first time?
When I was nine years old :D

2. Which movie did you see first?
A New Hope

3. Who is responsible for you seeing Star Wars?
My two best IRL friends 

4. What is the first Star Wars thing you owned?
A little mini red-bladed light saber 

5. What made you become a fan?
Watching the films of course! :D But what really kept me an obsessed geek/fangirl  was the EU(a.k.a the books). I loved reading the books and getting to explore more of that galaxy far, far away and getting to learn more about characters old and new. I also give loads of credit to other fans who I love to talk with. 

6. Why did you decide to blog about Star Wars?
When I decided to blog, I knew I'd blog about Star Wars. I got a blog because my Mom had had one for a long time and other people I knew had made ones, so I thought I'd give it a god. 

7. Which movie is your favorite?
Revenge of the Sith

8. Who is you favourite character?
Obi-Wan Kenobi, of course. I also love Siri Tachi, Qui-Gon Jinn, Anakin Skywalker, Jaina Solo, Luke Skywalker, Anakin Solo, Tahiri Veila, Tenel Ka Chume Ta' Djo, and all the good Jedi. 

9. Favourite villian?
Darth Vader. One of the best villains in fiction. His redemption at the end of ROTJ makes the film my second favorite film. 

10. What do you think of the Clone Wars cartoons?
It's awesome at times and hair-pulling, frustrating at other times. 

11. Which Star Wars book is your favorite?
It's either the Jedi Apprentice series, Secrets of the Jedi, Revenge of the Sith, Jedi Quest series, Young Jedi Knights series, Shatterpoint, Wild Space, or the Junior Jedi Knights series. 

12. If you could pick a group from Star Wars to be in (e.g. Jedi, Sith, Bounty Hunters, Senators, etc.) which you choose?
JEDI OF COURSE!!! :D

13. Would you join the Rebel Legion/501st Legion if you had a costume and/or were the right age?
YES!!! I definitely plan on joining the Rebel Legion and the Jedi Assembly once I am old enough and have a costume at the ready. :D I can't WAIT! 

14. Have you ever been to a Star Wars Weekend or Celebration? If so, describe you experience there.
I went to Star Wars Celebration VI in Orlando last week and it was AWESOME!!!! :D :D 

15. Have you ever met any Star Wars people (actors, George Lucas, John Williams, etc.)?
I have!!!! XD XD AHHH But I can't spoil who I met; you'll have to wait until I post about CVI to do that :D

16. Prequel Trilogy or Original Trilogy?
Prequel Trilogy

17. Jedi or Sith?
Jedi!

18. Do you read Star Wars Insider Magazine?
No, but I want to!

19. What is your favourite song/score from any of the six movies?
Duel of the Fates is my favorite, but I love all of them 

20. Which character do you most identify with (not who is your favouritewho are you most like)?
I identify with many characters at different times, so here goes - Siri Tachi, Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Tahiri Veila, and Luke Skywalker.

21. What is your favourite non-human species in Star Wars?
Togruta.

22. Do you think Padmé could possibly have been Force-sensitive?
Maybe just a tiny bit

23. Who is your favourite Expanded Universe character?
Siri Tachi!!!!! :D :D :D :D 

24. What lightsaber is your favorite?
Obi-Wan's is my favorite and my favorite blade color is purple and blue.

25. Do you speak/read/write any Star Wars languages (Basic, Huttese, Mando'a, etc.)?
I know some Huttese and Mando'a and I everyone knows Basic.

26. Which lightsaber duel from the movies is your favorite?
Obi-Wan v.s Anakin in ROTS

27. What creature is your favorite?
Mynocks, gundarks, and rancors 

28. Which is your favourite costume?
Typical Jedi apparel(Obi-Wan style), Luke's black jumpsuit in ROTJ, Anakin's Jedi tunic, Ventress's bounty hunter garb, and Padme's peasant gown. 

29. What is your favourite Star Wars quote?
"You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you."

30. What is on your Star Wars wish list?
The rest of the Jedi Apprentice books, some of the other SW books that I do not yet own, the rest of the Young Jedi Knights series, a blue lightsaber, the costumes I will need for the Rebel Legion and the Jedi Assembly, and getting to meet more of the cast(and getting to work with them on a film or t.v. show). 

If you want to see my favorite pictures look at my Star Wars pictures thing at the top or at other posts I have done on here. 

I award this to anyone who loved Star Wars :D XD


8 comments:

  1. #29 almost made me cry...
    You forgot to link back to me! And the Blog Spotlight thing wasn't part of the award.
    Sorry if I seem picky...
    And I'm planning on taking up costuming soon, so I'll let you know when I start up a costuming blog so you can get tips on how to make the costumes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, I can link you on the page, if you want.
      I didn't think so, but I put it there just in case.
      Okay thank you very much :)

      Delete
  2. so putting the award on my blog. if that's okat with you. thx so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fine, go ahead! I'll be looking forward to seeing it! :D

      Delete
  3. #15 made me cry... wail... wtv..

    And... you knew this was coming, didn't you?
    Ahemmm next chapter!!! :D Sorry, you have to deal with this until you officially declare it's over or I keep bugging you :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry :( i wish you could have come
      Yes, I guessed that XD

      Delete
    2. Thought so! :P
      Yep, I really would have wanted to meet you in person.
      And for your newer post, I forgot to mention how surprised I was to see you wearing a pink shirt. *0*

      Delete
    3. I would have too!! :D
      Yeah, even though I'm Tomboy, I've always liked the color pink :) It used to be my favorite color back when I was little

      Delete