Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,

Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,
You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you

Friday, May 4, 2012

Star Wars Day! :D

Happy Star Wars Day and May the 4th be with you! :D Yes, today is the day we can celebrate the most awesome-st saga ever so I'm going to post a bunch of pictures on here :) It's also the day my sister and I have our piano recital :) Our teacher was saying that if she'd known the recital landed on the same day as Star Wars day she would have had everyone play Star Wars songs :) Anyway, without further ado, here are some of the awesome pics I have :) P.S. These pics aren't in order
="320" />
or="1" style="margin-left:1em; margin-right:1em">

10 comments:

  1. Happy Star Wars day to you too! I've been all the day wearing my Darth Vader brooch on my shirt (though it was too warm to wear the R2 cap) and my Creativity teacher asked me and another of my classmates to make a little lightsaber for our next awesome project :D May the Force be with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :D Sounds like you had a really cool day. I really like how your teacher sounds :). May the Force be with you too! :D

      Delete
  2. Happy (late) Star Wars day to you! :D Those are a lot of awesome Obi and Anakin pictures. :)

    -James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D Happy Star Wars day to you too! :D And thank you, I like the pictures as well :)

      Delete
  3. Oh wow... so many pics! :D Happy Star Wars Day! MTFBWY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the best collection of SW pictures! Hope you had an awesome Star Wars day and that your piano recital went well! (your teacher sounds cool :D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Arda! :D :D And thank you, the recital went very well :) (my teacher is really great :D)

      Delete