Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,

Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,
You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you

Monday, May 21, 2012

Favorite Song Monday

Today's song choice is "Fade Away" by my favorite band, Breaking Benjamin. It's a really good song and I love the sound and the lyrics :D :D There used to be a Star Wars related video that I really liked that went with this song but the owner got off :( However, I did find a few other videos that went with the song and here they are. I'll hopefully be writing the Captain America movie review today so look out for it :) May the Force be with you Jedi Shena Tokala out

4 comments:

  1. wow, amaxing song! I didn't know this band existed before, so I'll look for some more videos when I finish my homework =)They sound really good!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! So glad you enjoyed it! I really recommend their songs Give Me a Sign and Until the End! Oh, and Unknown Soldier is epic as well! :D

      Delete
  2. ups, I wrote amaxing instead of amazing on the first comment:D
    Cool, I'll check that songs right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's all right :) Hope you enjoy the songs! :D

      Delete