Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,

Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,
You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Star Wars Challenge Day 5

Today's topic is "Your Favorite Droid"

My favorite droids are the three following- R2D2, R4-P17, and C3PO.


I like Artoo because he is a brave little droid who knows how to handle himself, is assertive and headstrong, and ends up saving the day quite a lot. I like to think that he has the Force inside his mechanics, helping him out in everything he does. I wonder who built him?

R4-P17 was Obi-Wan's Artomech droid during the Clone Wars and served him aboard his fighter for much of it. I also think its cool because R4 has female programming (R2 has male programming). I also liked her because she was red. I was sad when she was destroyed in the Battle of Coruscant.


C3PO may sometimes seem to be annoying and a worry-wort a lot of the time, but he is, in fact, a pivotal character(along with R2) in the Saga. I find him to be a very humorous character and his interactions with R2 are so funny- they really are the best of friends even though neither will admit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment