Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,

Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,
You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Halloween Costume



















































Here is my totally awesome costume. It is a traditional Jedi Tunic and Jedi Cloak(sort of like what Obi-Wan wears). My great Aunt and Nana made it for me, though I did help some. It will mainly be for conventions but I decided to wear it for Halloween this year. I really like some of the images, especially the ones with the yellow leaves and the glowing tunic and the ones where my hood is up. So, I hope you like my Jedi robes(I think they look quite authentic.) :)

12 comments:

  1. Really love your Jedi Robes: they look very authentic and cool. Which conventions do you plan to go to? Personally, I'd love to visit Comic-con San Diego, but that's probably not going to happen any time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both!
    I probably will go to any comic-con or convention Star Wars related that is nearby (or not so nearby) Really depends on which has what I want to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pictures. YOu have a wonderful photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for following my blog! I actually know you from your Obi-Wan facebook page! Don't want to say my real name here, but I commented about being short on your recent pic. Your costume is awesome and you have some really great pictures and poses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant costume!! It looks very authentic, and the contrasting colours look fantastic against the yellow leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 4peace- Thank you, mom!
    Arda- You're Welcome! Thank you very much! I really like the Star Wars 30 Day challenge that your doing on your blog, and I think I'll do it too! Oh, and I know what you talking about.
    L Bunting - Thank you, I liked the coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome!!!
    Just for a comment... there's supposed to be another robe inside it :)
    But still awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it looks close enough(I just used a shirt for the under tunic)

    ReplyDelete