Thank you for the tag, Grace! :D
1. How long does it take you to fall into a new fandom? If it's a TV show, how many episodes? Or if it's a movie, what are deciding factors that make you go "OH MY GOSH THIS IS MY LIFE FROM HERE UNTIL I find something new", etc: It really depends on the story. For a TV show, it usually takes me a few episodes until I say "I LOVE this!" However, the show has to catch my attention from the beginning for me to keep watching it. With a movie, it has to grab my attention. Sometimes I love it right away and sometimes it takes me til I've finished it before I realize how good it was. :) The same goes for books.
2. Do you have any pets? If not, what pets do you want to have someday?: I don't, but we got some puppies dropped off at our house that are my BROTHER'S, not mine. I don't care for pets, nor do I ever want any(except a horse since I like them). I've never been much of a dog person.
3. Where is your dream place to live?: Europe! :D It is so beautiful and mystical and most of my ancestry comes from there. Of course, L.A. would be amazing since I could be an actor much easier! And, I'd love to live in my favorite fictional worlds! :D
4. Sci-Fi or Fantasy? Why?: I love both very much but if I had to choose, I'd go with Sci-Fi(the softer variety, of course). I love the futuristic sense of it as well as the space travel, the aliens, and normally, girls are treated as equals and things are more fair and balanced since it is normally the future.
5. What color do you feel today? What color matches your mood?: Hmmm, I guess green? I'm in an all right mood, but not overly happy or mad.
6. Who is the character you relate with best? From any of your fandoms, whatever they may be: It really depends. For Star Wars, I definitely relate to Obi-Wan, Siri, and Anakin(senior) the most. For other fandoms, it really depends on my mood at the moment and what's going on with their lives. I often identify with people who are found odd by most everyone else, are heroes no matter what, and while heroic(brave) are human and have failings like everyone else.
7. If someone asks you for advice, and you can only reply with lyrics from a song (any song) what would you tell them?: It really depends on the situation. If they were having troubles with accepting themselves, I'd do "Born this Way."
8. Favorite childhood toy?: A doll of mine named Amy. I also love my plastic lightsaber(s), legos, barbies, and other dolls.