Thank you to Solace who gave me the award! :)
1: I know the EU is more canon than the TCW
2: I'm single but I do not do the whole "forever alone" thing :P
3: I hate it when I'm talking or posting something and people either ignore me or change the subject
4: I love metal, rock, and pop music the best, but I like selections of most things(except rap)
5: My two top favorite films are Revenge of the Sith(Star Wars) and The Return of the King(LOTR)
6: My favorite planet is Saturn
7: I have an editor for my book series!! :D
And, since I'm really sorry and I feel badly, I award this to Stilwater since I was in a hurry while writing this up last time.
Since I have plans for a Valentine's Day post and this looked kind of fun, I have decided to do this party of sorts, but I'm changing it from ladies to girls since I don't really care for the term 'ladies'(though I do like the song, mainly because of Glee XD).
1. White chocolate or milk/dark chocolate? Milk Chocolate is the best, but I also love White Chocolate fudge and dark chocolate is good too.
2. Tea or Coffee? Tea; I drink it more often. However, I still love the way coffee tastes and I wish I could have Mochas more often.
3. Movie or book on a night-in? I'm going to do both! XD :D
4. Rom-com or a tear-jerker? Tear-jerker, I guess(though it is likely I won't cry) since I don't like romance films(though there was romantic comedy I liked once because it was pretty funny with the main girl having OCD and it had Abigail Breslin in it).
5. Who is the first literary couple to come to your mind? Obi-Wan Kenobi and Siri Tachi :D
6. Who is the first *movie* couple that comes to your mind? Rumplestiltskin and Belle(I know it's from a TV show but I really like it....)
7. Roses or chocolate? Chocolate but I love flowers too :) :)
8. Fancy dinner in a 4-star restaurant or a simple picnic? Depends on my mood.
9. Dream wedding scenario: outdoor family affair, or a formal church wedding & reception at a 5-star hotel? Neither!! See, I'm going to have this awesome STAR WARS(and other fandoms) themed wedding and we're all going to be dress up, there will be Star Wars music, and all kinds of epic things! :D
10. What was the last love song you listened to? I can't remember; I don't really listen to too many of those songs.
11. Favorite real-life/celebrity couple? Hmm, the problem is, I usually sort of ship actors together if they work well together, but I guess I'll go with Ewan McGregor and his wife Eve Mavrakis and Robert Carylye and his wife Anastasia Shirley. :)
12. One piece of advice about love: