Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,

Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,
You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you

Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award



I was given The Versatile Blog Award from James at JandJ Productions. Thank you :)


Seven fact about myself

1: As you saw, I have a new tab on my blog titled "Star Wars Pictures"; well, I'm also doing another one for the rest of my fandoms. Hope you enjoy the pictures :).

2: I'm really looking forward to Once Upon A Time season 2 which will be airing in either September or October.

3: My reading update is- Just finished: The Hutt Gambit and The Dead and The Gone. Currently reading: The Missing: Sabotaged and The Heroes of Olympus: The Son of Neptune. In my reading pile at the moment: The Amber Spyglass, Alanna: In the Hand of the Goddess, Bloody Jack, and Lyonesse. I'm also reading The Sound and The Fury for my writing class.

4: I'm nearly done with the fifth season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer(just two more episodes left)

5: I typically prefer fiction/music created more recently though I do enjoy some things created a long time ago.

6: I'm about half-way through my re-write of book one and I hope to finish it this year.

7: When I start to act in film and t.v., actors I'd like to work with would be-
Ewan McGregor
Liam Nesson
Hayden Christensen
Natalie Portman
Chris Hemsworth
Tom Hiddleston
Elijah Wood
Orlando Bloom
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Emma Watson
James Marsters
Samuel L. Jackson
Ian McKellan
Daniel Radcliffe
Rupert Grint
Chris Evans
Anthony Stewart Head
David Boreanaz
David Tennant
Billie Piper
Christopher Eccelston
Sean Astin
Billy Boyd
Dominic Monaghan
Robert Carlyle
Miranda Otto
Emile de Ravin
Jennifer Morrison
James Arnold Taylor
Stephen Stanton
Ashley Eckstein
Ginnifer Goodwin
Joshua Dallas

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow that's a LOT of actors! I don't really wanna be an actor myself, but I'd think it'll be cool to meet those people. Especially Orlando Bloom (I'm so glad you put him on there! :D), Hayden Cristenen, Ewan, Natalie, Liam, Emma, Ashley, James, and oh all those people :) Star Wars ones and LOTR. And Harry Potter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I agree, those actors are so cool! :D

      Delete
  2. who u passing it on to? i love natalie and hayden. so cute 2gether. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, I forgot to pass it on. If you want, I can give you the award and you can do it on your blog :).
      I also like Hayden and Natalie :)

      Delete
  3. That is a lot of actors. :)
    I really like your Star Wars and other Fandoms Page. Great pictures. :D

    -James

    ReplyDelete