Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,

Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,
You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you

Friday, August 2, 2013

Geek Girl Radio: Guest with Ashley Eckstein



Geek Girl Radio Podcast - Go Here

Today's podcast was a really good one!! :D We had a good show today(though we have quite a few technical difficulties) and I actually got to talk to Ashley, who was nice and more friendly than she seemed at the CVI party, which I can understand since she was in a public setting then :).  I really appreciated her answering my questions and we had a really cool discussion :D. I hope you enjoy it :D.

2 comments:

  1. The opening was freaking epic! Star Wars, Avengers, and LOTR, awesomeness! :)

    It is really cool that you were able to get a celebrity on the show like Ashley Eckstein. :D

    13 minutes into the podcast. *dead silence* You where talking about Doctor Who, did the Silence get y'all? lol

    Ashley would be perfect as a companion, I would love to see her in that role.

    -James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! :D I thought it was cool too :D

      Thanks, I was pretty excited. She was actually pretty normal in a conversational setting, so that was nice :)

      LOL, yeah, they got us, but I defeated them again like the Doctor did XD. (actually, it was technical difficulties on the producers end, I think they're internet went out, and for a little bit, everyone's speech was so garbled, I couldn't understand a thing.)

      I agree, I think she's be great as well! :D

      Delete