Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,

Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,
You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day and my Dean Winchester Closet Cosplay





Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! :D I've always enjoyed the holiday, especially considering it's also the day we celebrate our Irish heritage.
Here are some fun Irish songs to listen to! :)



"Heartland"


"Ireland's Call"


"Mo Ghile Mear"


"My Lagan Love"


"Harry's Game"


"The Sky And The Dawn And The Sun"

Also, my friend Arda from In Western Lands challenged me to a closet cosplay challenge and gave me the character of Dean Winchester from one of my favorite shows Supernatural.
Here are some of the pictures I took! :)


Here's the guy :) (very pretty! :D). Considering this is a closet cosplay, I just used what I had on hand. I would do a better job were I making an official one.



Here's me with my car. 


Totally NOT using Castiel's trench coat as a pillow to sleep on...yeah....that's...something else entirely!


The Mark of Cain. It's terrible and I hate that I got it. Why was I so stupid! *headdesk* 
The blade's cool, though.


Must find my Angel buddy.....


Where's the angel?!


In purgatory 




Purgatory again


Oops, sorry monster. 


Benny, Castiel isn't your aunt....sheesh.


Cas?


Caaass!


Cas where ARE YOU?! 


Cas? Cas? 


Castiel!!!?


I'll find you buddy! Don't worry! 


I think I found my Angel bo- buddy


By the river the dude said....



I see him! :D





CAAAS!! 
Come on Benny, let's go get him!


I don't care WHAT you say, Cas, you are coming with me.
OR ELSE!

Hope you liked my cosplay! :) I don't take good pictures but I thought the ones I posted turned out okay.



2 comments:

  1. Happy St. Patrick's Day! :) It is a fun holiday!
    Again, love your closet Dean cosplay! I showed my mom too and she was impressed. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! :D Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too! :D
      Thank you! :D Wow, glad she liked it too! :D

      Delete