Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,

Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,
You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Middle-Earthen Favorites Tag



Arda did this challenge on her blog and I thought I'd do it as well since it looked like fun :)
(P.S.; after this busy week, I've got a Doctor Who review post coming up :D). 

Favorite book: Return of the King or Fellowship of the Ring
Favorite movie (LOTR or The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey): Return of the King of course!! :D I do love all of them, though
Favorite Hobbit character: Bilbo 
Next 3 favorite Hobbit characters: Kili, Thorin, and Gandalf (I also like Balin) 
Favorite LOTR character: Sam
Next 5 favorite LOTR characters: Eowyn, Frodo, Pippin, Merry, and Legolas(and Aragorn and Gandalf, etc ,etc). 
Favorite race (Elf, Dwarf, Hobbit, Man, etc.): Elves and Hobbits
Favorite couple: Not really into any of the LOTR couples, but I do like Eowyn/Faramir 
Favorite member of the Fellowship of the Ring: Sam
Favorite member of the Company of Thorin Oakenshield: Besides Bilbo...Thorin or Kili
Favorite place in Middle-Earth: The Shire and Rohan and Rivendell 
Favorite battle: Battle at Pelennor Fields 
Favorite weapon: Sting 
Favorite creature: Shadowfax and Smeagol 
Favorite quote: Hold your ground, hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you *stand, Men of the West!*
-Aragorn in the Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
Favorite song: (end credits/in movie): *Example: "May It Be" or "That's What Bilbo Baggins Hates"*: 

Song of the Lonely Mountain


Into the West

and I also love In Dreams


Favorite theme (movie score): 

Rohan theme 

4 comments:

  1. Awesome tag, I just posted this one Tara tagged me with. :D Yay for Sam! He's my favorite member of the Fellowship too. :)
    Can't wait for Doctor Who post, if I just had a TARIDS I wouldn't have to wait. LOL

    -James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :D I agree, he's definitely very cool! :D
      I hope you enjoy it! :D LOL, yes that would make it quicker! XD I wish they existed.

      Delete
  2. Very nice!! Rohan is awesome, as is its theme music! :D

    ReplyDelete