Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,

Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,
You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Supernatural 30 Day Challenge :)




1: Dean or Sam?:




Dean has always been my favorite from day 1 :) I do like Sam, but Dean is just one of my most favorite characters ever. 


2: Favorite episode



My top two are "The Man Who Would Be King" and "Alpha and Omega". The first cause it's such a beautiful tragedy, with amazing writing and good character studies (and heartbreaking Destiel). The second cause it's a beautiful mix of the culmination of the Faith arc and Dean's great heroic moment.

I also love: Swan Song, Fanfiction, Goodbye Stranger, Hunteri Heroici, Faith, Baby, Heaven Can't Wait, Houses of the Holy, What Is and What Should Never Be, The Born Again Identity, Angel Heart, Stairway to Heaven/Do You Believe in Miracles?, Free to Be You and Me, In My Time of Dying,  Phantom Traveler, Dream A Little Dream of Me, Don't Call Me Shurley, The Rapture, Lucifer Rising, On the Head of a Pin, Mystery Spot, LARP and the Real Girl, Into the Mystic, The Devil in the Details, The French Mistake, The Things We Left Behind, The Executioner's Song, Meta Fiction, Let It Bleed, The Man Who Knew Too Much, Dead in the Water, Croatoan, All Hell Breaks Loose parts 1 and 2, Roadtrip, Bad Day at Black Rock, A Very Supernatural Christmas, Dark Side of the Moon, Changing Channels, A Little Slice of Kevin, The Vessel, Devil's Trap, Scarecrow, Bloody Mary, The Bad Seed, Jus in Belo, Lazarus Rising, Exile on Main St. Asylum, Folsom Prison Blues, Clap Your Hands if You Believe, The Girl With the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo, Lily Sunder Has Some Regrets, Stuck in the Middle (With You), Regarding Dean, Frontierland, My Heart Will Go On, What's Up Tiger Mommy, Freaks and Geeks, I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here, The Prisoner, Meet the New Boss, Hello Cruel World, Tall Tales, It's A Terrible Life, Don't You Forget About Me, Crossroad Blues, Everybody Loves a Clown, Plucky Pennywhistle's Magical Menagerie, Roadkill, The End, Adventures in Babysitting, No Rest for the Wicked, Slumber Party, Wishful Thinking, Hell's Angel, Two and a Half Men, Live Free or Twihard, Holy Terror, Inside Man, The Book of the Damned, First Blood, Just My Imagination, All in the Family, We Happy Few, Everybody Hates Hitler, Torn and Frayed, Form and Void, Survival of the Fittest, Reading is Fundamental, First Born, Bedtime Stories, Criss Angel is a Douchebag, Abandon All Hope, Red Meat, All Along the Watchtower, Who We Are, The Song Remains the Same, Appointment in Samarra, Ladies Drink Free, The British Invasion, The Future, Season Seven Time for a Wedding, Time After Time, Sacrifice, Bad Boys, Keep Calm and Carry On, Mamma Mia, The Purge, Thin Man, Alex Annie Alexis Ann, Soul Survivor, Ask Jeeves, There's No Place Like Home, Paper Moon, About A Boy, The Werther Project, Beyond the Mat, Celebrating the Life of Asa Fox, Safe House, Plush, The One You've Been Waiting For, Rock Never Dies, LOTUS, etc.

3: Favorite season

It's a toss up between seasons 5 and 11. :) Those just..were very powerful <3 nbsp="" p="">
4: Favorite male character (besides Dean or Sam)


Castiel, obviously, my second favorite character after Dean :) He's just an awesome character and I love him so much :) 

I also love Bobby, Kevin, Garth, Benny, Chuck/God, 


5: Favorite female character


Jo Harvelle :) She's just a badass and I loved her the moment she appeared.












6: Favorite SPN actor/actress


Jensen Ackles is my favorite :)



7: Favorite Angel (besides Castiel)


I will always like Hannah. I enjoyed her journey in season 10 and I liked how we saw Hannah later in a male vessel and nothing between the character and Castiel changed. 


8: Least favorite character

Well, even though they served a purpose and important ones at that, I dislike Alistair and Amara and Zachariah as individuals.


9: Favorite overall villain


Like most everyone else, I am getting a bit tired of Lucifer, but originally he was an AWESOME villain. I particularly enjoyed seeing Misha play him. 


10: Favorite Misha character

I like Misha best when he is playing Castiel but I also enjoyed his Emmanuel, Jimmy Novak, and Lucifer.




11; Favorite character introduction


Dean's, cause the moment he came on screen, I was 'he's my favorite!' 


12: Scariest episode

Bloody Mary scared me a bit when I first watched it, but that was probably because I was home alone or the first time ever and it was dark and night.

13:  Favorite Bobby scene

When he confronts his abusive father and tells him to go to hell and comforts his childhood self. Such a powerful moment. Especially when he says how Dean and Sam grew up to be heroes and how he is proud of them.

14: Ruby 1.0 or 2.0

I love both but I just really liked Ruby 1.0. She was badass.

15: Episode that makes you cry


"Red Meat" in season 11 made me cry. Poor Dean was just so distraught :'(

16: Favorite demon


Meg! :) She was a cool villain and I liked how she started coming over to the good side. Also, her crush on Cas was kinda sweet. 


17: Favorite SPN ship

DESTIEL


They just really work and I think they would make each other happy. Also, it makes for an excellent love story. Like, the author's were given something special, they should use it.

I also ship Eileen and Sam.

18: Favorite ghost/monster

The ghost in Roadkill.

19: Favorite gag reel moment

It's from season 9 and it's when Jared is laying in the bed and comes up and is "wahhhh!! I'm not dead!" and Jensen is just so done XD

Also, when Jensen is being Demon-Dean and Jared screams and Jensen is making weird faces and fake crying/mocking noises XD

Also



20: Favorite crying/sad scene



Basically any scene with these two that has emotions. They just have such good stories between them and a good connection, that when something threatens it, it is heartbreaking. 


21: favorite sex scene

Eh, not really a big fan of them? I guess the Dean and Cassie one and the Dean and Lydia one.

22: Least favorite episode and season

Least favorite episode is "Dog Dean Afternoon" cause it is creepy. My least favorite season was season 4 for some personal reasons,  but I rewatched it and I loved it, so? I don't know, I like them all.

23: Favorite Winchester family member (besides Dean and Sam)

Henry Winchester :)


He seemed like a decent guy. I used to like Mary but- while I still like her as a character- I don't view her as a good person. 


24: Funniest episode

Mystery Spot, Hell House, The French Mistake, etc.

25: Favorite season premiere

Either "In My Time of Dying", "Lazarus Rising", or "I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here" or "Exile on Main St"



26: Character you'd most like to see return

Eileen and Charlie and Kevin and Chuck.

27: Favorite SPN Sam quote

"I lost my shoe"


28: Favorite SPN Dean quote

His whole conversation with Amara was very powerful

Dean: Is this what you wanted? 
Amara: No! I just wanted to hurt him. I wanted to make him pay. Dean: Yeah, that's revenge. It'll get you out of bed in the morning, and when you get it, it feels great... for about five minutes. I've been there. Me and Sam -- we have had our fair share of fights -- more than our share -- but no matter how bad it got, we always made it right because we're family. I need him. He needs me. And when everything goes to crap, that's all you've got -- family. Now you might be a -- an all-powerful being... but I think you're human where it counts. You simply need your brother. 
Amara: [ Scoffs ] Just stop. 
Dean: You don't want to be alone. Not really. I mean, hell. Maybe that's why you wanted me. But deep down, you didn't really want me... 'cause I'm not him. So maybe I can kill you. Or maybe I can't. Maybe if I pull this trigger, we all live happily ever after, or maybe we die bloody, or maybe it doesn't matter, because maybe there's a different way. So I'm gonna ask you again. Put aside the rage. Put aside the hate. And you tell me... what do you want? 

"Cas, I know you’re in there. I know you can hear me. Cas, it’s me. We’re family. We need you. I need you.”


"Sorry, but I'd rather have you. Cursed or not"

"Cas...we're gonna shove your ass back through the eye of that needle if it kills all three of us."

And both scenes where he is confronting something about his childhood (his demon self in Dream A Little Dream of Me and when he confronts Mary in Who We Are).





29: Meg 1.0 or 2.0

Meg 2 is my fave :)


30: Favorite season finale

Alpha and Omega, hands down. SO GOOD. 

4 comments:

  1. Sorry I'm so behind on your posts! :o This one is cool too! How is Henry Winchester related to the others? Are there other family members besides John and Mary?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok, I'm glad you looked at them :) Glad you like it! :) Henry Winchester is their grandfather on their dad's side :) He traveled forward in time so they met him in an episode at one point.
      They had some cousins on their mom's side that they met in season 6 (but they died in that season and had been brought back by Crowley along with their maternal grandfather), but most of their families on their father's and mother's side are dead :(

      Delete
    2. Cool, thanks for the explanation!

      Delete