- Day one (21 June): Who was your first Doctor?:
I did see Blink with Ten, but Nine was my first Doctor :)
- Day two: Who is your favorite companion, either full time or one off?
Rose Tyler was definitely my favorite! :D
I also loved
Captain Jack Harkness
- Day three: Invent a new feature for the Sonic Screwdriver. We know it doesn’t do wood, but can it clean up spilled drinks?
It can turn into a LIGHTSABER! >:D
- Day four: Who has been your favorite historical appearance? Was it Madame de Pompadour? Maybe Winston Churchill?
I did enjoy Charles Dickens, Agatha Christie, and Queen Victoria(there are probably others that I'm forgetting). Oh, and I did like Winston Churchill(couldn't stand Madame de Pompadour, though).
- Day five: What’s your favorite episode?
Doomsday is probably my favorite. It was just so good and well done.
- Day six: If you were the Doctor, what would your catch phrase be? Ahoy, mateys? To infinity and beyond?
Mine would be- No, no, NO don't do that!
- Day seven: Take a selfie in front of a TARDIS! It could be a poster, a toy, a drawing, anything! Just make sure to tag it with #infrontofthetardis!
I don't have one nearby :P Plus, I don't like taking selfies.
- Day eight: What’s your favorite Doctor Who audio adventure? If you don’t listen to the audios, click here tell us which summary you think sounds exciting!
Well, there was the Torchwood ones, such as the House of Night. I liked those.
- Day nine: Which Doctor Who alumni would you like to bring back? This could be either a character or an actor, your choice!
Russel T. Davies as showrunner! Ninth or Tenth Doctor. Rose Tyler, Martha Jones, Donna Noble, or Wilfred Mott for characters. Also, Ten 2! :)
- Day ten: What’s your favorite piece of music from the show? Did you like Vale Decem? Or perhaps Rose’s Theme?
I like the opening theme of course! Also, Rose's theme is good, as is Doomsday's theme, and Captain Jack's theme.
- Day eleven: Name a who-ism you use irl! Do you like to run around saying allons-y? Do you tell people not to blink?
I don't like River Song, but I do like saying "spoilers!"
- Day twelve: Come up with a name for a Doctor Who recipe! Something like Davros donuts or Prisoner Zero pizza.
Doomsday themed cookies- they'll be all navy blue to represent the despair in the episode...>:D (yes, I'm evil).
- Day thirteen: Who would be your ideal Team TARDIS?
Nine, Ten, Rose, Martha, Donna, Captain Jack, Wilfred, and Mickey! :) That would be fun to watch! :D
- Day fourteen: Mods are asleep! Anything goes!
Okay! *sneaks in house and gives the mods a life-sized TARDIS*
- Day fifteen: Which regeneration of the Doctor would you most like to meet and why?
Nine and Ten since they seemed like kind people and progressive thinkers
- Day sixteen: Which episode or scene made you feel all the feels?
Doomsday, Journey's End, The Last of the Timelords/Sound of Drums, Utopia, The Parting of the Ways, End of Time part 2, and Vincent and the Doctor.
- Day seventeen: Name a crossover that you’d love to see.
SuperWhoLock! :D Or Star Wars/Doctor Who
- Day eighteen: The TARDIS has a near infinite number of rooms including a swimming pool, a library, and a swimming pool inside the library. Which room would you like to spend time in?
The library! :D
- Day nineteen: What’s your favorite Doctor Who-related youtube video?
I've watched a lot, but here are some that come to mind
- Day twenty: Think of the last movie you saw. Would the protagonist be a good companion? Or maybe they’d be the villain?
I re-watched The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug(with my brother), so that would be Bilbo. I think Bilbo would be an awesome companion for the Doctor! :D
- Day twenty-one: Name a planet that you’d like to visit in the TARDIS. Maybe you’d like to go to the planet the planet of slightly over-inflated beach balls, let us know!
The planet where sexism/racism/homophobia doesn't exist. Also, the planet where people get physically stronger.
- Day twenty-two: What songs would appear on your Doctor Who playlist? Make us a mixtape!
I don't really have a playlist.
- Day twenty-three: What would your Time Lord name be? The Magician? The Carpenter?
- Day twenty-four: Take a picture with something irl that you think could be from Doctor Who?
I don't have a picture
- Day twenty-five: What’s your favorite Doctor Who art? Make sure to give the artist credit if it’s not yours!
That picture I have up there with the Doctor and Obi-Wan is a good one :)
- Day twenty-six: Show us your best Doctor Who cosplay but you can only use things you can find in your closet.
I haven't made a Doctor Who cosplay yet.
- Day twenty-seven: Who is your favorite Doctor Who-related tumblr that isn’t us?
Ummm, I don't know, I follow quite a few.
- Day twenty-eight: Write an episode summary for Series 8! What do you think the Twelfth Doctor and Clara will have to face?
Hmmm, I think the Doctor and Clara have to pretend they are father and daughter while going undercover and during this we learn more about Clara as a person and have to see the Doctor and Clara make mistakes. The villains could be some sort of greedy people who they think are possessed, but it turns out their just bad human beings.
- Day twenty-nine: Who is your favorite Time Lord other than the Doctor? The Rani? The Master?
The Master is a fascinating villain.
- Day thirty (20 July): Make a TARDIS out of things you find in your room!
Maybe later :)