Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,

Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,
You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Places I Hope to Visit Someday

Hey readers! :D Sorry I haven't been on much lately- it's my last semester as a High Schooler(and a homeschooler in general :( ) and I'm crazy busy with college applications(which I've completed) and applying for scholarships, as well as doing the school I've already got(which is a LOT) and the various activities I have. I've hardly had any times for writing my book at all(which makes me sad, since I do want to sit down and write for a while- maybe I'll do it this weekend). On a good note, I did get accepted into my top university choice!! :D
On a fandom note, things are going well so far :) Doctor Who had a great 50th anniversary
      However, I thought I'd take some time out of my schedule to do a picture post of places I'd love to travel to someday. :)

England -


Westminster Abbey (it looks a lot like Notre-Dame, doesn't it?)



St. Paul's Cathedral


Stonehenge



Buckingham Palace



Big Ben


The House of Parliament/Palace of Wesminster



London Eye



The Tower of London






British Museum

Windsor Castle



Natural History Museum (London)






National Gallery(London)






Tower Bridge


Thorpe Park



Shakespeare's Globe


Royal Shakespeare Theater





Trafalgar Square


King's Cross Station


West End


Hyde Park



Highclere Castle(where they film Downton Abbey)



Cotswolds



Canterbury (city and cathedral)









Warwick Castle




France-

Notre-Dame
 

Eiffel Tower



Palace of Versailles



The Lourve


Arc de Triomphe


Mont St. Michel


Musee d'Orsay




Mont Blanc Mountain


Basilica of the Sacre Coeur



Palais Garnier



Les Invalides


Catacombs of Paris


Elysee Palace


Chateau du Chamborn


Sainte Chapelle


Waterloo


Germany- 

Neuschwanstein Castle



Berlin Wall(What's still left standing)



Brandenburg Gate


Reichstag Building


Cologne Cathedral



Berlin Cathedral


Dresden Frauenkirche (Lutheran church)


Nymphenburg Palace


Wartburg Castle


Norway

Lofoten


Preikestolen


Geirangerfjord


Viking Ship museum


Akershus Fortress



Norwegian Museum of Cultural History


Oslo Opera House


Royal Palace (Oslo)


Fram Museum


Naeroyfjord


Nidaros Cathedral


Kon Tiki museum


Oslo City Hall


Fram (ship)


Nobel Peace Center


Bergen
\

My mom has some cool pictures of my parents trip to Norway, so if you want to see some other areas
I'd like to visit, you can visit her blog - My Three Seedlings (which is in my blog list).

Ireland

Cliffs of Moher
 

Ring of Kerry


The Burren


National Musuem of Ireland


Newgrange


Blarney Castle


Bunratty Castle


Dublin Castle


Connemara


Muckross House


Galway Bay


Christ Church Cathedral (Dublin)


Hill of Tara


Killarney National Park


Scotland

Editburgh Castle


Loch Ness


Ben Nevis



Holyrood Palace


Arthur's Seat



Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park


National Museum of Scotland


Cairngorms


Stirling Castle


Glen Coe


I also want to visit the following countries
Sweden 
Denmark
Wales
Greece
Italy
Finland
Iceland
Spain
Portugal
Japan
Austria
Australia
Egypt
Guatemala
New Zealand 

8 comments:

  1. Hey! Sorry I've been MIA from blogger lately... too much to cope with. Hopefully I'll be back permanently now! :)
    That's many places you want to visit! :D It seems as if France attracts you a lot. I've been there and it was amazing. I hope I get to live in Paris someday too! :P
    Egypt is also really amazing. Surprisingly the weather didn't bother me that much. The pyramids made me forget all about the hot weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! :) That's okay, I understand, I've been busy as well :). I hope you will too :).
      Thanks! :D Yes, it does(I really love Victor Hugo, who is one of France's best-known authors) :). Awesome!! :D I hope you get to live in Paris! :)
      Great! :) Yes, definitely want to visit the pyramids! :D

      Delete
  2. Great choices! These all look like wonderful places to visit. I notice you include a lot of places from Londo and Paris mostly; I know many people who want to visit those cities as well.

    I want to visit Germany someday too. I also want to go to Japan (Eastern culture has fascinated me ever since I went to Thailand, and Tokyo is a very cool city). And maybe someday I even want to visit Israel the Holy Land.

    Great post and I am glad to see you are back in action!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D. Yeah, I've always wanted to visit England(and London has a lot of great site), and since reading Victor Hugo's two best-known novels(I plan on reading them all), I really want to visit Paris :).

      Great! :D Yeah, Germany sounds awesome! :D. And yes, I definitely want to go to Japan- it seems like such a cool country. And I'd like to see Thailand and Indonesia as well :).

      Thank you! :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats again on getting into the college! :D

    Those are some cool places! I have never been one to think of places to travel to, but I would like to go see the Shire that Peter Jackson left in New Zealand after he filmed the Hobbit. You have might have already heard of it, but he made sets to last so that it would be a tourist attraction.

    -James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :D

      Thanks! :) Same here, I definitely want to visit those areas, it would be so awesome! :D I think I did hear about that somewhere :)

      Delete
  4. Awesome! :D So many beautiful places to visit! Oh man England, take me with you!

    ReplyDelete