Hello all! :D I'm back from camp(which was bad, let me tell you) and since I want to put up a quick post and since I was tagged, I thought I'd do this while I work on my post about camp.
Thank you, Solace, for tagging me! :D
1) What advice would you give children today?
Do what you love, love what you do, don't follow the crowd(unless something you love is mainstream, then go for it), learn new things but don't grow up to fast, enjoy life, and care for others like you would want them to care for you.
2) Whom do you consider to be the hero of our generation?
In real life or fiction? Hmmm...for fiction I'd definitely go for Obi-Wan Kenobi. As for real life, there are many heroes I would say, like Elizabeth Warren, Greg Mortenson, etc, but my real life hero at the moment is definitely Patrick Stewart. His work to involve men in stopping violence against women is very inspiring and I love seeing men step up and join us women in achieving complete lives for ourselves. :D
3) Have you ever saved someone's life?
I can't think of anything at the moment, but I get the feeling that I might have.
4) What was the last song you heard?
I'm currently listening to "The Middle" by Jimmy Eat World
5) Where do you go for advice?
My parents or my close friends(and sometimes my pastor)
6) Which countries have you been to?
Mexico and Canada
7) Would you rather live without your favorite fandom or the internet?
No, I can't answer that, I need them BOTH!!!!!!!
8) What talent would you like to have?
I want to learn how to do sword fighting and archery and that sort of thing. And I wish I could do math easier. :P (though I AM smart, just in a different way. I can read Faulkner and understand it!)
9) What is one thing you would like to change about the past?
Fix some of my stupid decisions.
10) Where does all your money go?
I don't spend money that often.
11) What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done?
Going into deep water when I was younger and under five foot (and nearly drowning).