Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,

Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,
You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Book Tag from Arda

I was tagged by Arda at In Western Lands to do the book shelf tour. My book shelf is under my bed and therefore very messy, so I don't want to show too much. Here's the top shelf with my copy of LOTR and all my Star Wars books (this was before my last Christmas, so I have more now). 


I also wanted to do the other tag, so I'll answers these questions :)


1. In a movie of your life, what actress would play you?
Hmmmm.......Emma Watson or Sarah Michelle Gellar (they are way prettier than me, but whatever)

2. If you could ask any author (living or deceased) one question, who would you ask and what would your question be?
I'd ask Jude Watson about Obi-Wan and Siri's romantic relationship (and when the feelings first appeared)

3. If you were a warrior, what weapon would you use and why?
Besides my Taekwondo skills, a lightsaber or a sword. 

4. You've discovered a new star somewhere in the galaxy.  What do you name it?
Kenobi :)

5. Pick your favorite fictional universe.  Where in that world would you live? 
For Star Wars- Naboo or Coruscant. For Middle Earth- The Shire or Rivendell. For Avatar: The Last Airbender- the Earth Kingdom. Supernatural- the bunker. 

6. What fictional character do you identify most with?
Siri Tachi, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ferus Olin, and Tahiri Veila in Star Wars. Eowyn, Tauriel, and Thorin in LOTR/The Hobbit, Castiel and Dean Winchester in Supernatural, Hermione Granger in Harry Potter, etc.

7. What country would you most like to visit or move to?
England, Scotland, Ireland, or Norway.

8. What book would you most want to adapt yourself or have adapted by someone else into a movie?
The Jedi Apprentice series, Jedi Quest series, Secrets of the Jedi, the ROTS novelization (make it like the book), Wild Space, Last of the Jedi, Legacy of the Jedi, YJK and JJK books, etc.

9. What book would you never want adapted?
DISNEY WARS. KEEP IT AWAY!!

10. If you were a cookie, what kind of cookie would you be?


Chocolate chip with mint and white chocolate chips too.

2 comments:

  1. Your bookshelf looks cool! So much Star Wars awesomeness. :D Nice answers, those are all great fictional characters to identify with and sounds like a cool cookie! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D YAY Star Wars! :D Thanks, glad you like them. Yep, cookies! :)

      Delete