Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,

Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,
You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Happy Star Wars Day and May the Fourth Be With You! :D




            (Pictures are the complete ownership of Obi-Wan Kenobi Fanpage and Skywalkers Fanpage).

Happy Star Wars Day everybody!!!! :D :D :D May the Fourth Be With You! :D Always :D.





             Since it's Star Wars Day, I thought I'd do what this picture above says and do a little post :)

My favorite Star Wars Memory




That would definitely be going to Celebration VI last summer!! :D I had an amazing time spending time with my awesome friends, meeting TCW actors like Matt Lanter, Dee Bradley Baker, and Tom Cane, and seeing all the amazing cosplayers. Something I cherish and something I hope to do again- Conventions and SWW here I come!! :D

Another one would be reading various EU novels, watching ROTS and ANH for the first time, and finding the Lakehouse and other Star Wars bloggers on the internet as well as creating my fanpages :)

My first taste of Star Wars came from watching the films- IV, V, VI, I, II, III- and then, after that, starting the EU. :D. I ended up watching TCW and starting the old Clone Wars micro serires when I got up older.

So, you could say that, the Saga(particularly the PT and ROTJ) and the EU are the heart of Star Wars for me, personally :)

May the Force be with you..always :)

4 comments:

  1. Happy late Star Wars day! :D Great pictures and great memories. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :D Same to you! :D Definitely! :D <3

      Delete
  2. A very late May the 4th be with you! :) Star Wars is the best! Nothing will ever replace it as my favorite franchise ever, without it I would not have started a blog in the first place.

    -James

    ReplyDelete