Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,

Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,
You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you

Sunday, June 18, 2023

Mid Year Book Freak Out Tag

 



Mid-Year Book Freak Out Tag.

1. Best Book You've Read So Far in 2023?

(this was a re-read, my third in fact)








(this was also a re-read)





















2. Best Sequel You've Read So Far in 2023?












3. New Release You Haven't Read Yet, But Want To?

























4. Most Anticipated Release For Second Half of 2023?













5. Biggest Disappointment?

Far too much disregard and hatred towards women in this book. Plus, the horror wasn't even compelling or scary (nor was the descent into insanity convincing in anyway).
Also, Sacagawea was a victim, NOT a traitor.




6. Biggest Surprise?


She WENT there with this and I appreciate it



7. Favourite New Author?

Probably Chirstopher Ruocchio, Robin Hobb, and Heather Fawcett, loved their books! :)

8. Newest Fictional Crush?

I like someone in real life, but if I had to pick, I'd go with Hadrian Marlowe from Empire of Silence. He has a lot of traits I like in a man.

9. Newest Favourite Character?

Emily Wilde and Hadrian Marlowe.

10. Book That Made You Cry?

None have made me cry as of yet

11. Book That Made You Happy?







12. Favourite Book To Movie Adaptation You Saw This Year?

It's a TV show, but season 2 of Shadow and Bone was pretty great!



13. Favourite Review You've Written This Year?

I think they are all ok

14. Most Beautiful Book You Bought So Far This Year?

Maybe my copy of Emily Wilde?

I will say, though, that The Dragon's Promise has the prettiest cover.

15. What Books Do You Need To Read By The End of The Year?















































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment