Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,

Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,
You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you

Monday, July 2, 2012

Beautiful Blog Award


1. Thank the person who nominated you and give the link. - Thank you, Helen! :D (from The Life of a Musician and Dancer) :)

2. Tell us how the idea of making a blog popped into your head and why you continue it. My mom had been blogging for about a year and some other people I knew were doing it as well so I thought it looked fun. I continue to do it because I've found so many great friends through blogger and the fact that people enjoy what I post about :).

3. Describe a usual day of your life.
Get up, get ready, do school work if it's the school year, write my book, read, check Facebook, Blogger, the forum I'm on, watch videos on youtube, and do the activities I am doing that day.

4. The best collaboration with a blogger(s).
The only time I've ever collaborated with anyone was when I did an Interview and wrote a guest post on JandJ Prouductions and when I joined in on the character discussion of Qui-Gon Jinn on Pandas, Lightsabers, and Cameras, oh my; they were all good experiences :)

5. Worst collaboration with a blogger(s): I haven't had one.

6. Explain what having this blog means to you.
I love it and I'm so thankful for it. Through blogger, I have met many of my online friends and I enjoy writing posts and talking about my life and what I like and getting to talk to others who share similar interests. I also found the Lakehouse through blogger and for that, I am also very thankful. And I never would have seen The Avengers if I hadn't been on blogger.

7. Nominate 5 followers for this award.

Arda from In Western Lands
James from JandJ Productions
Satine from A Jedi Knight....or Soon Will Be
Voronda from A Believer's Journey
Solace Utara from Prophets of the Force
Aayla Rain from Fangirl; Farmgirl
Lee from Scattered Sunshine

P.S. - Solace, the chapter for my fanfiction is below if you want to read it :)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you soo much for the award! YOU MADE MY DAY!
    OH yeah... I read it :D It's awesome but it's not enough! It's will never be until all the loose ends are tied up! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, glad to have made your day :D :D
      Thank you, glad you like it :D I hope that by the time I finish it, you will be satisfied with the end results :)

      Delete