Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,

Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,
You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you

Sunday, June 24, 2012

20 Questions



1- 3 Turn Offs: 1- People who are cruel to others, have no conscience, are racist, sexist, homophobic behaviors, or just plain rude(When I get married, I want my husband to be very feminist and believe in equality). 2- Arrogance, cockiness, the attitude that they are the best thing in the world, people with no edit function, and people who are WAY to pushy.
3- People who lie, cheat, break the rules, people who try and make me or guilt me into doing something I'm uncomfortable with, and those who don't care about anyone other than themselves. People who think anything related to being a girl is a bad thing and say things like "You hit like a girl" or say that girls can't fight in military combat(people like that really make me mad)

2- 3 Turn Ons: 1- Kindess, a sweet personality, and a desire to do good. 2- A calm, patient person who is compassionate, sympathetic, very mature, and care about what's on the inside instead of what's on the outside. 3- People who aren't afraid to cry and don't see it as weakness, shares a lot of the same interests as me(such as movies, books, music, etc), people who are peaceful at heart but will fight when they need to, and someone who knows I can take care of myself and respects me but will stand up for me(When I get married, I want us to be equal partners who help each other out.)


3- Phobia: I have a fear of appearing weak, cowardly, or stupid. I also worry about things that happened in the past and things that might happen in the future(since I have OCD :p).

4- Celebrity Crush: Ewan McGregor of course :) I also think that Hayden Christensen, Chris Hemsworth, James Marsters, Orlando Bloom, and a few other actors are pretty nice looking.







5- Smoke/Drink: Nope :p

6- Favorite Movie: Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith is my all time favorite movie.




7- Name: Maegen but you can call me Shena or Siri :)

8- Favorite Band: Breaking Benjamin is my top favorite.

9- Favorite Music Artist: Rufus Wainwright, Russel Watson, Avril Lavigne, Chris Colfer, Lea Michele and Damian McGinty

10- Embarrassing Memory: I have quite a lot of those :p I won't disclose any that still sting, but there was the time I had to do a romance scene for an audition with a guy who was in his thirties; I had to say some pretty awkward lines(like I had to say I was going to have a baby and whatnot) but I actually did really well in the scene(I was very surprised). It really helped me out so now I know I'd feel less awkward if I had to do a scene like that again.
Another one was one day when I was at Taekwondo, and I was sparring this one guy who was a black belt. Well, when your sparring(as in, competition sparring), our Master says that if your the smaller person in the fight, get in close so they can't kick you(when your bigger than the other person, you stay back so you can use your longer legs as an advantage). So, anyway, I was sparring the guy and he was going really easy on me; after blocking a kick, I rushed forward and did a so-called 'hug' thing which I've seen people do in sparring matches before. I thought he would do what your supposed to do in such a situation(which is pit the person in the sides until they let go of you). But I surprised him so he just stood there and didn't do anything(which was really awkward since I'm not much of a hugger and he's around nineteen). Luckily he thought it was funny and we had to switch partners. Afterwards, he was telling the Master about that saying he'd never been hugged in a match before. I explained what happened and the Master said it was good and gave he a high five. They were all joking about it and it was all really funny "In Taekwondo we fight and we hug"(he said something like that) - XD


11- Last thing you ate: Chocolate Chip Cookie(gluten free).

12- Last text received: I don't remember(I hardly ever get texts)

13- 4 things you hate: Psychopaths, sexist/racist/lying people, certain Star Wars characters, people who dis Star Wars or Obi-Wan or any of my other fandoms.

14- 4 things you love: Family/Friends, Acting/Film making/Music, Writing, and Fictional Stories(like Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, The Chronicles of Narnia, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Once Upon A Time, etc)

15- Random Fact: I based the main character in my book series off of me; we're very similar but there are some differences :)

16- 3 People You Miss: I don't miss anyone, not anymore. I do wish I could meet all of my online friends, though! :D

17- Tattoo you want: I don't want a tattoo, though if I did get one, I'd want a Star Wars related one with lightsabers and Obi-Wan's name on it :)

18- A regret: There are a few things I regret, but I don't want to think about them, since I'm trying to NOT focus on them as much as I do :p

19- Wish at 11:11: I have a few but I can't say because then it won't come true ;) :)

20- Craziest thing done: I haven't done anything really crazy. Maybe the time me and some friends jumped out at these guys, waving sticks, saying "Prepare to fight to fight to the death!"







8 comments:

  1. Funny test! :D We have quite a lot things in common, it's been like reading something written by me!! : Well, except for the hating paragraph; I have quite a Jedi idea about hating and I've got used to let go of all the things that can lead me into hating. I know it's a weird idea, but I feel better since I do that :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) That's cool! :) Yeah, I think OCD causes me to hate some things; I don't really like the fact that I do :p

      Delete
  2. so going to do this one. lovely answers. i agree with u on the turn offs. i have ocd a little bit as well. i've learned to control it but yet it tends to drive me nuts. lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'll be looking forward to reading your answers :) Glad you agree :) I agree, OCD is very annoying.

      Delete
  3. LOL to the last one! Now I know a lot more about you :D :D I'm gonna do one now since I saw ur blog, jamie's blog, and Kayla's do it ;) OMG I love that picture with obi-wan and anakin! Since when did anakin and orlando bloom look so similar? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. :). I love your Taekwondo story! I have great memories from Martial Arts! I love it! We love the same things! And I did the same thing with my novels too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I love it too :) That's really cool!!! :) :) :D

      Delete