Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,

Actor, Writer, Jedi, Singer,
You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Star Wars Challenge Day 6

Today's topic is "Your Favorite Ship"

For this question I'm going to go with the Delta-7 aethersprite-class light interceptor and the Eta-2 Actis-class light interceptor

Sometimes called the Jedi Starfighter(due to the fact many Jedi used it), the Delta-7 fighter is a sleek, one-person fighter. It's a very cool ship and was flown expertly by many Jedi. Obi-Wan flew this type of ship turning Attack of the Clones during his deadly battle of the skills with Jango. I really like the look of the Delta-7 and I really like how Obi-Wan piloted it in the asteroid field surrounding Geonosis. If I could have a ship in Star Wars, this would be one I'd like to have! :)

Also called a Jedi Interceptor, this ship was flown a lot by the Jedi during the Clone Wars. I also really like the shape and look of this fighter, the wings on the sides that fan out look so awesome! If I was in Star Wars, I'd like to pilot one of these! :). Obi-Wan and Anakin flew this type of ship during the Battle of Coruscant. The picture is of Obi-Wan's and Anakin's. Obi-Wan's is the red one and Anakin's is the yellow one.


But, I also think the X-Wing fighter is awesome!

And the TIE fighter has an awesome look!
And I also liked the Y-Wings as well.

And who can forget the Millennium Falcon?


Haha, well, I guess I kind of got carried away (not really, I was planning on saying that). But that was pretty fun!
Well, that's all for today. Tune in tomorrow for more Star Wars fun!
May the Force be with you! Hey, just cause I'm in the mood, I'll post a video on here!


No comments:

Post a Comment